CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life is an Open Secret...

Let me share with u a story I once read about a man who had the perfect job.Well,the perfect job for him,that is....

"My first job was working in an orange juice factory,but I got canned....
couldn't concentrate.

After that,I tried to be a tailor,but I just wasn't suited for it...mainly
because it was a so-so job.

Then I tried to be a chef-figured it would add a little spice to my life,but
I just didn't have the thyme.

Next,I tried working in a muffler factory,but that was too exhausting.

I managged to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company,but the work
was just too drainig.

I attempted to be a deli worker,but,any way I sliced it,I couldn't cut the mustard.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack,but I just couldn't hack it,so they gave
me the axe.

Next was a job in a shoe factory;I tried,but I just didn't fit in.

So then I got a job in a workout center,but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

After many years of trying to find steady work I finaly got a job as a historian,
until I realized there was no future in it.

I studied a long time to become a doctor,but I didn't have any patients.

My best job was being a musician,but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

i became a professional fisherman,but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

My last job was working at Starbucks,but I had to quit,because it was always the same old grind.

SO I RETIRED AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!"

Ahh...the "I am perfect-for-the-job" syndrome.As I giggled away while reading this "retired"man's rant,I knew that he was not someone I would ever like to be close with.Seriously!

There was a time when i was a misfit,too,but as i worked hard and prayed hard in my"misfit"environment,and Allah has shown me the place where i fit the best,Alhamdulillah.And i am so thankful to Allah that it was not a retirement home!

What about you,my friends?are you working at your perfect job?If you are,then that is great!Alhamdulillah.But if u are not,just do your best in whatever you are doing now,and keep on searching for your perfect job.If we pray hard enough,Allah shall show us the way.i know that is true,because i have passed through that phase.

And in sha'Allah,you will pass it,too!See you at your perfect job!

2 comments:

Mohd Fahrulradzi said...

banyak komplen plak,., kerje dah bek2 buat masalah,., hahaha,., btw, nice post ah ameer,., wei,., ko tuleh sendiri ke??

~salam,., gempak2.,.,

ameer roslan said...

nape fahrul....x caye ke aku tulis sendiri....thanks 4 comment